CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) REVISED UPDATE
The health, safety and wellbeing of all Aluform staff and stakeholders is of paramount importance. We are closely monitoring available information and recommendations relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government Department of Health, and have put measures in place to reduce the risk of exposure and spread of the virus.
We are still open and here to help, but with revised opening hours and a few other changes.
7:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday
Given the government’s regulations regarding social distancing, we currently remain open but on the following basis
- No more than two people allowed in the showroom at one time (1 staff member and 1 customer);
- Customers to remain behind the retractable barrier spaced 1.5m from the counter;
- Customers to use hand sanitising gel provided upon entrance to showroom;
- Customers will not be required to sign paperwork, staff will note COVID-19 and customer’s name;
- Customers to stay by or within their vehicles while product is being loaded.
Help us to help you by pre-ordering.
During this difficult time, we want to make it as easy and streamlined as possible for you still to obtain the materials you require. Whenever possible, we ask that you please pre-order prior to picking up. This will allow us to have your order ready for you and prevent any waiting time if our showroom is congested.
You can pre-order by:
• Call us on 1800995817
• Emailing your order to email@example.com
• SMS your order to 0488826595
• Place your order online at www.aluforminteriors.com.au
Need some assistance ordering online?
If you don’t yet have a login to our website, please let us know by simply replying to this email and we will get one set up for you. We strongly recommend that a login account is set up at this time so that in the event that we have to close our front counter/showroom, you can still access product pricing, technical resources and place orders online. Our website has been updated in the last three months and is now a lot more phone and tablet friendly. Prices on the website are list prices; trade discounts will be applied and delivery charges will be confirmed once your order has been processed. No payment is taken online; for 30 day account customers your order will be confirmed by way of order confirmation once processed and will be billed directly to your account.
Some other resources to help you out which can be found on our website:
• Quick Order Forms for all our Aluminium Partition Suites (these can be used as a printed form or an interactive PDF)
• Order Forms for our ALUDOORS and ALU-GLIDES (these can be used as a printed form or an interactive PDF)
• Technical Brochures and Product Catalogues
• CAD Files
• Product Datasheets, Warranties and MSDS
• Powdercoat Colour Guides
We recognise the importance of uninterrupted supply in the industry during this time and how much you depend on us for the successful completion of your projects. We will continue to monitor the situation, adjust our plans accordingly and keep you updated.
We have shared best practice health tips with our team members and continue to keep them updated. All business air travel has been cancelled and we are recommending our employees to avoid non-urgent personal travel as well. We are also working to ensure minimal disruptions to our supply chain, and are taking steps to prevent as much impact as possible to our services. Since our commencement, Aluform has believed in supporting Australian industry and hence our products are predominantly sourced and manufactured within Australia. We do not rely on one source of supply for any of our major product lines and so are thankful that at this point our supply chain has not been heavily impacted. Our procurement and logistics teams have ensured that we have adequate stocks of supply, and for any imported products of which we are distributors, we are working to identify alternative sources of supply where necessary.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We take this opportunity to thank you for your valued business.